1. Automation of development and deployment processes
2. Development of tools and features which support efficient and state of the art operations : self-healing components, scaling components, etc.
3. Management of distributed cloud landscapes (Infrastructure as Code)
4. Continuous delivery of our software
5. Additionally, you will contribute to our Site Reliability Engineering processes
6. Identify areas of issue, concern or weakness and work cross functionally to deliver solutions to improve the availability, scalability, performance and efficiency of SAP's Machine Learning Services.
7. Identify problems relating to mission critical services and push requirements to aid in recovery automation and avoid problem reoccurrence.
8. Be an advocate for continuous improvement of service and design
9. Deployment of SAP’s Machine Learning Services to various cloud providers.
Candidate Profile :
Education : Bachelors or Masters Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
Experience : 3+ years of experience in relevant roles.
1. Experience with at least one of the following cloud-related technologies & concepts : Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure, OpenStack or other IaaS / PaaS environments
2. Good knowledge of operating Linux / Unix based systems, understanding kernel, shell, scripting, etc.
4. Experience in designing and implementing advanced automation pipelines with Jenkins
5. Experience in Jenkins maintenance and scalability
6. Good working knowledge of widespread software development tools such as git, github, nexus, maven, etc.
7. Understanding of infrastructure and networking methodologies and practices including, but not limited to, TCP / IP, UDP, ICMP, etc.