Brief PositionDescription: Provides administrative support to Oracle Customer Data OperationsTeam – C&M to work on Projects or customer data creation/modificationreceived from across the globe from customers, VADs, partners, contract specialists,sales reps and via online channels.
Detailed Description:Job duties may include: Typing, filling, verifying records, data entry,organizing and working on work based e-mail and other administrativetasks. Additionally, research and respond to internal or externalinquiries; working closely with local subsidiaries finance staff like ordermanagement, accounts receivables, collections, project accounting, OPOAT, salesreps, VADs, Partners, etc. Also work on assigned special projects as required.
Job Requirement: Workson assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognizedeviation from standard practice is needed. Normally receives detailedinstructions for new assignments. Reading, writing and arithmetic skills needed.Familiarity with spreadsheet applications. Preferred Qualifications: 0 - 2years of related experience.
· This requirement is for a Japanese language specialist. The candidateshould be well versed in written and verbal Japanese language skills.
· The candidate should be able to use effective Japanese business languageto interact with the Japanese stakeholders.
· A valid diploma or a degree in Japanese, is preferable with a minimumlevel of JLPT-3
· Should be well versed with Computer Usage and MS Office Applications.
· Openness to work Night Shift is a must. Should be open to changing shiftsas required.
· Should be open to signing the 18 Month Service Agreement with Oracle.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements