We have a great opportunity with our client for IT Sales Executive
Find the details below.
Client : One of the largest solution provider into IT Industry
Designation : IT Sales Executive
Job Location : Gurugram
Salary : upto 6 lakhs / annum
Roles And Responsibilities :
1.Builds business by identifying and selling prospects and meeting up clients && giving presentation / demo about the products based on appointments.
2.Following up leads, planning && scheduling meetings when required.
3. Identifying business opportunities by studying the prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
4. Creating, maintaining && updating customer database
5. Sell solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
6. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
7.Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relations
8. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
9. Monitoring competitor activity and Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results / set goals as required.
10. Managing marketing material for example, brochures, leaflets, posters, website content and others.
11.Organizing && attending events such as conferences, seminars && exhibitions.
12. Contributing to && developing marketing plans and strategies with Management and look after the implementation part of marketing activities.
13. Preparing of correspondences, mail, reports &&presentations.
14.Plan to use social media marketing tools for example Facebook, Blog, and others.
Required Skills and Qualifications : -
1.Min 2 years of Experince in IT product / software Sales
2.High on Communication in English && presentation skills.
3.Proficient MS office skills (specially MS Word, PowerPoint && Excel).
4.Ability to network and build relationships and Good negotiating and interpersonal skills.
5.Exposure to brand domain, marketing of services and solutions in a relevant industry domain.
6.Knowledge of SEO / SEM, social media channels.
7. Ability to conduct basic primary and secondary research effectively and base decisions on it.
Qualifications Required : -
UG : Graduate Commerce or Business Administration or Marketing
PG : MBA Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Management / Marketing is preferred.
Interested candidates can send me your updated resume to aditi careerglitz.com or can call at 011-41035354
Note : Career Glitz does not charge any fee at any stage of its recruitment process from the candidate.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist