1. External job title :
Engagement Marketing Manager
2. Internal Phone tool title :
Engagement Marketing Manager
3. Job Posting Category :
Marketing & PR
4. Job Display Language :
5. External Job Description
The candidate for this role will be responsible for planning and executing best in class outbound marketing strategies aimed at driving discovery, trial and engagement with personalized and relevant content on Prime Video.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for, 1) executing launches of new movie and TV content via push, email and other emerging outbound marketing channels, (2) crafting strategies for customer segmentation and targeting, (3) iteratively developing best-in-class messaging frameworks, and content segmentation strategies to increase customer engagement with Amazon Prime Video, (4) collaborating with local and global automation teams to increase reach and efficiency of and outcomes from outbound marketing channels and, (5) work with Amazon Prime Video s internal and external partners on all outbound campaigns.
You will lead the conceptualization and execution of marketing programs to increase customer engagement. You will also contribute to the development and testing of new product features, working closely with our Amazon Video Product and Tech teams, as well as the Marketing and Merchandising teams across locales.
You ll have an eye for compelling merchandising, an aptitude for data-analysis, and a passion for continuous content testing.
You will hold a high bar for measurement of marketing activities and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes for your efforts.
A passion for movies, TV shows and other great digital content wouldn t hurt. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible and detail oriented.
This role is based out of Mumbai.
Marketing Specialist / Manager Duties & Responsibilities will include :
1. Creating and scheduling individual outbound marketing campaigns with a clear focus on devising strategies to drive customers to and engage with Amazon Prime Video.
2. Working with Business Intelligence and central teams to build robust measurement frameworks to develop long-term learnings on performance of outbound channels incl.
driving the right measurement of reach, frequency and effectiveness.
3. Work with lifecycle marketing teams to adopt winning customer segmentation approaches.
4. Partnering with your marketing and content acquisition teams to craft and execute promotional and bespoke campaigns for new shows and movies being added to the Prime Video catalog.
5. Roll out initiatives to increase customer engagement by working closely with cross functional teams.
6. Identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation and working cross-functionally to implement them., Deep understanding of the video streaming industry with a clear focus on India with 5-7 years of work experience
Experience in the use of web analytics and content management software
Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
Experience writing customer-facing content that is on-brand and relevant to customers of digital video content
Strong drive for execution and delivering results - an ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done however always have an eye for detail
Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Relentless customer focus and obsession
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to learn new tools quickly
XML / HTML skills : Not expecting coding skills, but you should be able to troubleshoot
Familiarity with databases and SQL
Prior experience in conducting A / B Tests
Strong excel skills with ability to manage different data sets