Overview of the department / team (team size, backgrounds, personalities ) :
RFDAR is globally led by Melanie Neill and reports to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO); the function is located across all major locations and is responsible for :
1) Market risk information management & reporting
2) Credit risk information management & reporting
3) Finance information management and capital reporting
4) Operational risk information management and reporting
4) Managing development and implementation of risk and finance systems
5) Regulatory change and coordination, establishing policies covering market risk, credit risk, operational risk and finance
The RFDAR Scenarios Market Risk Reporting is part of RFDAR and is globally led by Gulsh Mandair. The team has presence in Mumbai and Pune, and has overall responsibility of preparing Market Risk Scenarios Reports along with necessary analysis and sending it to Risk Managers for their review and decision making.
Desired Skills and Qualifications :
Bachelor’s Degree in other Streams is also fine as long as candidate possesses relevant Finance courses and Statistics knowledge.
Candidate Value Proposition :
This role will provide a thorough understanding of how Market Risk is measured and reported in an Investment Bank, and also provides a unique opportunity to work on projects geared towards changing the landscape of reporting.