Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group.
We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status .
1. Provide Level 4 / Engineering & Architect XenApp / XenDesktop 7.x, Netscaler, Appsense Technologies
2. Excellent Troubleshooting skills on Virtual Desktop Infrastructure hosted on XenDesktop
3. Maintain Citrix XenApp, VDIs and other core Citrix Components
4. Task Sequencing of Applications through Microsoft App-V for Application Deployment
5. Administration of RES PowerFuse integration with Citrix XenApp
7. Implementing policies within CITRIX environment
8. Additional to infra expert skill, Resource should have excellent coding skills
10. Provide extensive technical support in internal and external projects, reactive and proactive maintenance, sustaining, and break-fix activities
11. Good Knowledge on Windows Server 2008 & 2012 & 2016
12. Perform regular reviews and diagnosis of customer Citrix environments
13. Perform strategic assessments of Citrix environment
14. Internal escalation for troubleshooting XenApp, XenDesktop services
15. Administer XenApp servers; Publishing applications, troubleshooting user connection issues, maintaining and updating existing applications
16. Provide Assistance in root cause analysis of critical problems
17. Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills; Ability to prioritize simultaneous high visibility customer and internal escalations
18. Participate in Incident, Problem, and Change management processes.
19. Lead, organize, schedule and conduct requirement gathering discussions. Take responsibility for reviewing the requirements and having them signed off by all stake holders
20. Analyze the existing environment and provide necessary inputs to the Business on developing a baseline architecture
21. Develop and engineer a solution for the desirable / agreed target state and provide with inputs on developing the target architecture and identifying, evaluating and selecting products to be used in target solutions
22. Perform due diligence, gap analysis, and develop and present remediation plans to address gaps
23. Help the implementation team with implementation issues and address questions regarding implementations
24. Participate in Infrastructure Heath Check Initiatives, perform gap analysis and recommend remediation plans for addressing the gaps identified.
Produce and review the IHC related deliverables and review them with all stake holders.
25. Participate in Taskforces for high severity incidents and provide the operations teams with expert advice and guidance on resolving the incidents
26. Provide accounts with consulting on enhancing functionalities, capacity, performance, stability and availability of the existing environments
Mandatory Skills :
1. Excellent Understanding in Citrix XenApp / XenDekstop 7.x , Storefront and other Citrix Components
2. Strong Troubleshooting skills for issues related to Citrix components (Storefront, XML Broker, IMA, FMA, Datastore, Delivery Controller, Desktop Broker)
3. Strong knowledge about PVD, Updating Master Image, Machine Creation using XenDesktop
4. Knowledge in VMWare Vcenter, VSphere and very good understanding of Citrix Licensing
5. Should have adequate experience in doing coding.
6. Excellent spoken and written communication skills
7. Very Good understanding of ITIL Process in Incident Management, Change Management
8. Excellent troubleshooting of Citrix Netscaler or Access Gateway will be an advantage
9. Working Knowledge on RES Powerfuse or App Sense will be an advantage
10. Extensive experience providing consultancy and contingency plans for clients globally for their Virtualization Environments which include Citrix XenApp and XenServer management by Citrix XenCenter Server and Client
11. Demonstrated expertise in Infrastructure Solution design involving Citrix XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 7.x, Citrix NetScaler 11 / 12, Hyper-
V, VMWare, 12. XenServer 5 / 6.0, and Provisioning Server 5 or higher version.
13. Adequate level of knowledge on Microsoft Operating Systems such as Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012
14. Adequate level of knowledge and experience on various Server and Client Virtualization technologies
15. Demonstrated experience working within large enterprise environments
16. Excellent verbal and written communication, probing and articulation skills
17. Excellent presentation skill
18. Excellent technical design and documentation skills
19. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
20. Ability to understand business needs and translate them into technical requirements and solutions
21. Ability to understand cost models and create solutions that are best suited to them
22. Ability to create and propose cost effective solutions
23. Ability to identify challenges and convert them into opportunities
24. Ability to understand and internalize quality frameworks and create solutions and deliverables that comply with them
25. Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams on creating multi-discipline solutions
26. Ability to work comfortably with people from diverse geographical and cultural backgrounds
27. Demonstrated leadership qualities, ability to handle and work customer escalations, sense of ownership and credibility
Desirable Technical Skills
1. Experience in Application Virtualization software’s such as Microsoft App-V, Powerfuse & VMware ThinApp
2. Experience in NetApp, VMware VSphere ,Appsense
3. Experience in Citrix application Packaging and Streaming
Citrix CCA certification minimum
Citrix CCEA, CCEE, CCIA preferred
Citrix CCA-V / CCP-V / CCE-V preferred
VMware VCP 5 / 6 preferred
Any Microsoft Certifications will be an added advantage.