We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Work with outside data sources and APIs
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiency.
1. B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
2. 3+ Years of experience in Android development
3. Experience in working with Animations and Games will be a huge plus
4. Have published at least one original Android app
5. Experience with Android SDK
6. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
8. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends,
and emerging technologies
9. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Programming & Design
Role : Software Developer
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Android SDKAndroid DevelopmentMobile DevelopmentJSONRestMobile ApplicationsApplication DevelopmentLife CycleComputer Science
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG : B.Tech / B.E. - Computers
PG : Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required