PiChain is a RegTech firm helping banks, financial institutions, and Fintechs attain sustainable compliance. We develop DeepTech systems leveraging technologies like AI and Blockchain to solve complex compliance problems and automate the whole compliance process.
1. Translating the state of the art research results into real-world production systems.
2. Lead your project, from feasibility assessment and research through to model development and productionisation.
3. Coaching team members and provide training paths, encourage and implement best practices across the team.
4. Have prior experience of leading a computer vision project from scratch designing, planning, data collection and annotation, training, deployment and iteration phases.
Required Skill Set :
1. Proficiency in Python / C++, Open CV and deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch
2. Experience in scaling the AI capabilities in a high volume, high scalability environment
3. Hands-on experience in CI / CD workflow, version controls and code reviews.
4. Well versed in taking a computer vision project through the planning, data collection + annotation, training, deployment and iteration phases
5. Bachelors, Masters or PhD in computer science, Machine learning or equivalent.
6. Expertise in one or more of the following : object detection, semantic segmentation, OCR and forgery detection
7. Publications and patents in the computer vision field are preferred
Desired Experience :
1. 2+ years of professional experience on computer vision and / or deep learning
2. Prior experience of working in AI product startup is a definite plus
3. Experience in scaling the AI capabilities in a high volume, high scalability environment
4. Building & scaling computer vision teams & computer vision infrastructure as well.
5. Design & development of DL algorithm and experimentation to improve existing computer vision systems.
6. Bonus point if prior experience from fintech domain or other product-based companies.