1. Production focus :
Compliance / Financial Information System
2. Document / Knowledge Management
One Team Sprit
Proximity to business
2. People Engagement / Management :
Management - as role model
Collaboration -Interaction challenges
3. Transversal : Risk
Innovation- Digital, Not only
1. Should have good hands-on experience on Hyperion, SQL query, and RStudio
2. Data manipulation and handling using Data Science and Machine Learning techniques
3. In-depth knowledge of SR 11-7 (US) and TRIM (Europe) guideline
4. Whole-and-sole responsibility of Model ownership and review
5. Able to communicate independently with stakeholders
6. Able to articulate model documentation and results complaint with SR 11-7 and TRIM guidelines
7. Experience in auto-generating codes and scripts to run models on regular interval
8. He should be able to review the models
9. Should have experience in models like arima, linier regression, machine learning
10. Should have good mentoring skills.
11. Hands on experience in back testing of models.
Why Join Us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group.
We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.