Signzy is a digital trust system. We create Identification, background checks, forgery detection, and contract management systems which enable contracting in a trustable, safe, legal, and convenient manner.
Our biometric-based authentication system and Blockchain-based digital trail ensure non-repudiation. This increases compliance and enforceability in the court of law.
These among many are the reasons why Signzy was awarded The Most Innovative Company award by the Reserve Bank of India.
Working at Signzy
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
Responsible for key technical and product decisions.
The candidate should be hands-on in coding
Work closely with the Product Manager and clients and help them in getting relevant inputs from the engineering team.
Talk to the management, production, and marketing employees to discuss project specifications and procedures.
Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
Manage the context in which team members operate, including Representing the team in planning meetings.
Maintain a strong and up-to-date understanding of the challenges and opportunities your team is facing building and deploying software.
Participate in the hiring and onboarding of engineers.
Skills required : -
1. Leadership, Decision-Making skills.
3. Effective communication.
4. Attention to Detail.
5. Task Delegation.
6. Have a deep understanding of how software is built and deployed.
7. Hands-on programming is a must
8. Knowledge on Rest API , Full stack(Node js, Angular, React, Android, iOS) , Microservices, should be able to design db schema
9. Worked on CI / CD pipeline, ability to monitor servers
Desired Experience : -
1. Have experience leading a team and managing client stakeholders,
2. Capable of leading globally distributed team members who might have different skill sets from your own, and be located in different time zones
3. Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance.
4. Administer planning and maintenance.