Job Description for Relationship Manager-Insignia
1. Increasing the Liability book and Investment AUM portfolio size
through, deepening and new acquisition.
2. Revenue generation through cross sell of business banking and
wealth products like Trade Forex, Insurance, Investments, Retail
3. Ensure quality of sourcing by acquiring Potential Insignia Clients.
4. Acquiring and managing both business, individual (resident and
5. Increase product penetration and exit barriers, by cross- selling
more number of products per client.
6. Performing Portfolio
allocations, reviews & financial check-ups for each client at
7. Collaboration with product specialists to ensure engagement of
clients with superior and tailored wealth management and
business banking solutions.
8. Work in close coordination with Client Experience Managers to
deliver superior service to clients.
9. Ensuring adherence to Compliance processes and guidelines.
10. Reduce rejection rates and improve quality of documentation.
11. Ensuring 360 client engagement Total Client Ownership.
Salary : INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category : Retail Sales
Role : Sales / Business Development Manager
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
business bankingwealth managementretail assetsforex tradingcross sellingrevenue generationclient engagementquality improvement
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required