Department: Sales and Delivery Team – Empower
Industry: Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Management Consulting
Location: Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore (Work From Home)
Experience Range: 6+ years
Basic Qualification: Master/Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent
Travel Requirements: Not required
Exusia, a cutting-edge digital transformation consultancy, seeks DevOps Engineer to join our global delivery team’s Data Engineering & Analytics practice in India.
What’s the Role?
The DevOps Engineer position will be focused to build highly scalable and resilient infrastructure for Exusia’s clients, and contributing to innovation within the company.
The successful candidate would need to possess 4+ years of experience across a broad set of capabilities, depth of knowledge and variety of experiences.
As the DevOps Engineer, you enjoy contributing to a team that is solving complex data, usability, security, and scalability problems. You love to work on automation and building infrastructure as code. You truly believe the value of DevOps in delivering world class solution to customers. You are passionate about automation. You love to solve problems and create solutions at an infrastructure level.
Contribute to the growth of the practice by assisting in recruitment, developing training materials and providing mentorship to Exusia team members.
Working within Exusia client engagements will include the following types of activities:
· Develop/test scripts to enable build automation within Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
· Build, maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines.
· Design, develop & implement automated testing frameworks to support code validation.
· Design, develop & implement production monitoring scripts for proactive issue identification.
· Create and maintain automated solutions spanning the code management, build, package, deploy and delivery functions of DevOps.
· Collaborate with developers, technical leads & solution architects to optimize release planning, gatekeeping & automation.
· Central to the role will be managing the distribution and replication of data across many environments including between different Cloud and RDBMS instances.
Criteria for the Role!
· Experience in implementing DevOps automation in public Cloud infrastructure with Terraform and/or Ansible following Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concept.
· At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Cloud services GCP, AWS, Azure
· Working knowledge on Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling and management of containerized applications.
· Working knowledge of Gitlab/Github as a pipeline tool.
· CI/CD methodology and tooling experience
· Experience in automated deployment flows from Dev to QA/Integration to UAT to Prod
· Proficiency with Linux, shell scripting, GIT
· Experience supporting 24x7 operational environments
· Excellent problem-solving, along with strong interpersonal & communication skills
Nice-to-Have Skills include:
· Familiarity with Log and infrastructure monitoring like Logstash/Grafana.
· RESTful services, APIs, JSON.
· Knowledge of Python/PySpark programming
· Experience operating under an Agile Scrum delivery methodology
· Ability to compare tools & technologies, and present a knowledgeable recommendation
· Ability and desire to adapt within a fast-paced work environment
· Certification from one or more major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
· 4+ years’ hands-on experience developing CI/CD flows and scripts
· Good knowledge of deployment containers and orchestration tools, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
· Good knowledge of code deployment tools, such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
· Good knowledge of automation execution tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo, etc.
· Working knowledge of databases and SQL
· Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to software build automation
· Familiarity with an agile development process.