All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Applications Developer 3 (Golden Gate)-21000KWZApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English
Oracle, the world leader in Enterprise Cloud, is hiring the best and brightest technologists in the industry as we continue to add customer-centric, world-class, leading edge, secure, hyper-scale based solutions throughout all levels of the cloud stack.
Oracle’s cloud eco-system is the only complete business cloud platform on the planet, with market leading and business transforming solutions spanning SaaS, DaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
Oracle’s Cloud applications, such as Enterprise Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, and Supply Chain Management are used by thousands of customers across the globe and are the broadest, most innovative in the industry, providing businesses with adaptive intelligence, standardized business processes and competitive advantage at low cost.
As part of market leading ERP Cloud, Oracle ERP Cloud Integration Team offers a broad suite of modules and capabilities designed to empower modern finance, supply chain, effiecient project management etc and deliver customer success with streamlined processes, increased productivity, and improved business decisions.
What we are looking for?
The Oracle ERP Cloud Integration Team is looking for passionate, innovative, high caliber, team oriented super stars that seek being a major part of a transformative revolution in the development of modern business cloud based applications.
who seek out and implement imaginative and strategic, yet practical, solutions; people who calmly take measured and necessary risks while putting customers first.
We are looking for a candidate who is subject matter expert of Golden Gate and related tech stack along with the Cloud Native technologies.
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree (B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA / M.Tech. / M.S.) from reputed universities.
2. 4-8 years of experience in Applications or product development. Dev experience in Oracle Applications / Financials functionality is a strong plus.
3. Golden Gate Expertise (Need Hands on experience) - Extract Configuration, Data Guard, redo log shipping, data transfer, start / stop extract and replicat, Distribution Path, Checkpoint and transdata , initial load, Data streaming with Bigdata Adapter, transform the data etc..
4. Experience in Installation / Configuration / Performance Tuning / Troubleshooting Oracle GoldenGate.
5. Excellent coding, debugging, performance tuning and testing skills in one or more of the following : Core Java / J2EE, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture.
4. Experience of database design / modeling and knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
5. Experience on ADF / SOA will be a plus.
Additional Skills :
1. Excellent problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills
2. Self-starter, able to deliver projects on time meeting high quality standards
3. Customer-focused, aggressive, ability to find solutions
4. Strong communication skills , having good presentation skills
Personal Profile :
Creative,analytical, adaptive, good team player, committed to quality, self motivated.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications.
Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Regular Employee Hire