At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks.
We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Cloud & Network Services
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services.
It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit.
This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
1. Identify critical flaws in applications and systems that cyber attackers could exploit
2. Conduct vulnerability assessments for networks, applications and operating systems
3. Conduct network security audits and scanning on a predetermined basis
4. Use automated tools (e.g. Nessus, Qualys) to pinpoint vulnerabilities and reduce time-consuming tasks
5. Use manual testing techniques and methods to gain a better understanding of the environment and reduce false negatives
6. Develop, test and modify custom scripts and applications for vulnerability / penetration testing
7. Compile and track vulnerabilities over time for metrics purposes
8. Write and present a comprehensive Vulnerability Assessment and maintain a database
9. Ability to exploit the vulnerabilities reported
10. Expertise in Network Penetration testing
11. Sound knowledge in PTES
12. Hands on experience on the Open source tools such as Metasploit, Kali Linux PT tools and etc.
13. CEH certification required.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
SLA Mgmt. & KPI Reporting System
Motivation, self & others
Reporting writing and statistical analysis
SIEM Administration (Splunk etc.)
Security Incident Management
Security Event Analysis L2 Level
Certified CEH, CISSP, GAAC, Security +
Digital Forensic Knowledge
Certified on any vulnerability management tool
Documentation & SOC Operation
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.