Applicants must have minimum a year of experience
Location : Lower Parel, Mumbai
About the Company : They are the first online custom shirt brand in India with physical presence in cities like Mumbai,Pune, Chennai, Bangalore Kolkata and have their international presence in NYC and Dubai.
They have over 500+ employees working with them.
Job Overview : The person would be working on the core system. Majorly would be work on the maintenance of the system, make on-
demand changes to the system, optimize the system and make it scalable and suggest the architectural changes needed.
Requirements and Duties :
1. Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as CarrierWave, Her, Pundit, Devise, and Wicked PDF.
2. Basic understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as SCSS
4. Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
5. Build or Design efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
6. Integration of data storage solutions Postgres, Redis, and Memcached.
7. Real-time data sync between multiple sales endpoints
8. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Job Benefits : One of the best companies to work with.