The Senior Software Engineer will be a member of our Product Engineering Team where the successful candidate will engage and work closely with both Architecture, Platform Teams, DevOps, and quality Engineering in an exciting and fast-paced environment as part of a team that develops cloud-based applications deployed to Linux.
The successful candidate must also have at least 6 years of professional experience developing cloud based commercial solutions in Java, Spring Boot, Angular, TypeScript.
This position will report to the Associate Director, Product software Engineering.
Work directly with product engineers on framework solutions where you will design and build scalable and reliable commercial quality product code.
Identify improvements and participate in innovations that are at the foundation of our product
Prototype technical designs or create POC as needed.
Education : B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or related field. MS degree strongly preferred.
6+) years of progressively responsible professional software engineering experience developing commercial applications in Java
3) year minimum experience working as a senior developer on middleware in Spring Boot, TypeScript, Go, or C++11
5) year minimum experience in a senior development role
3) year minimum working with an Agile development methodology
3) minimum year of experience developing applications on relational databases like MySQL, Oracle.
2) year minimum experience deploying production code to public cloud environments AWS, Azure etc.
2) year minimum experience working with container technologies such as Docker, Podman and container orchestration platforms such as K8
2) year minimum experience developing multi-tenant SaaS applications
2) year minimum experience designing microservices middleware with REST APIs and / or gRPC APIs
Hands on experience working with and deploying applications on a CI / CD backbone
Demonstrated problem solving abilities involving multi-tiered, high-performance transactional applications
Demonstrated multithreading and asynchronous programming experience with applications that employ real time data streaming
Expertise designing, coding and implementing robust architectures / applications that have 24 / 7 stability
Authoritative experience with Object-Oriented Analysis & Design and re-usability concepts
Authoritative experience with both relational and non-relational databases
Experience with message brokers, out-of-process caches etc.
Experience with unit and integration testing frameworks
Able to work well with peers in a collaborative team environment
Ability to follow direction, constructive criticism and work to specified deadlines, with the ability to execute development code with limited guidance
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds and up to 25 pounds.
The vision requirements include : close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.