1.Providing Service Desk support for all BUs and leading the SD portfolio
2.Provides Tier1 support for all applications and Tier 2 support for Video conferences and international users. Provides service now reporting as a service and tier2 investigation of issues by Enhanced troubleshooting and investigation capabilities with-in depth diagnosis using tools such as event viewers and Splunk logs to solve complex user issues.
3. Responds to calls, email, chat, Self-Service tickets from users. Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
4. Provides end user Technical Support like Windows OS support and other technical aspects.Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders.
5. Support and maintain the Microsoft mobile applications & the MobileIron environment and the applications MobileIron manages .
6. Excellent communication skills and Leadership Skills is a must
7. Basic Knowledge of Telephony and the understanding of Avaya CMS Supervisor is a plus.
8. Should have Team management Skills, and should have managed Large teams (Size 20 +) for a period of 2- 3+ years
9.Should have an understanding of SLAs, KPIs and should Propose SIPs quarterly.
10. Should independently manage the team with less help from the Seniors.
11.Should lead the team with Empathy and Compassion.
12.Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient.
13.Well versed with Agile way of working, should have good writing and verbal communication skills also should be capable to drive things independently