1. BTech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
2. Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
3. Experience working with two or more from the following : mobile application development, distributed computing, machine learning, image processing, developing large software systems.
4. Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
1. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
2. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
3. Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack.
1. Master's degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science, or other technical related fields.
2. Understanding of Agri-tech domain and application of technology in farming
3. Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.