Job Description : Why American Express ?
Why American Express ?
Theres a difference between having a job and making a difference.American Express has been making a difference in peoples lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Dont make a difference without it.
Dont live life without it.
Function Description :
Purpose of the Role :
As part of the Enterprise Intelligence team, this person will be closely working with the EDA, GCP, Risk and AET partners to drive platform adoption and onboard use-cases.
1) Enhancing the platform with new features and to meet the modelling and analytical needs of the user group.
2) Partnering with technologies team to deliver on the roadmap.
4) Collaborating with modeling teams across geographies to identify opportunities to enhance & build big data capabilities for enabling new business strategies and fully leveraging our closed loop.
5) Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to work with all levels.
6) Good knowledge of external analytical solutions and machine learning algorithms with an acumen to design capabilities architectures and platforms
7) Demonstrate high degree of independence, able to propose innovative ideas and solutions to complex problems and help trouble shoot issues
Critical Factors to Success :
Past Experience : 2-3 years experience in working on Big data capabilities & good exposure to machine learning
Academic Background : An advanced degree in IT or Computer Science. (MCA / M-Tech / B-Tech)
Functional Skills / Capabilities :
Technical Skills / Capabilities :
Knowledge of Platforms : - Experience of Amex data, processes & systems is a plus