Job Duties and Tasks for : "Fitter"
1) Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
2) Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
3) Cuts workpiece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
4) Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
5) Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
6) Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydrostatic, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
Salary1 Lac To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.IndustryManufacturing / Production / QualityWork Experience1 - 4 YearsQualificationDiploma,