Sales Trainer - Delhi - Two Wheeler Segment
Sewells Group India is a subsidiary of MSX International (MSXI). The organization has a strength of more than 6,000 employees based across 80 countries around the world.
MSX International is the world’s largest provider of retail network solutions to auto OEMs.
We are globally the thought leaders in our business. Over the years, we have invested in research to build cutting edge and innovative solutions.
Leading global automotive OEMs value us as a reliable partner, and we work closely with them, supporting dealer development and network performance activities.
In India, we are working closely with all top auto companies across the industry spectrum of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, 2 wheelers, 3 wheelers, farm and construction equipment.
We have witnessed double digit growth in last 3 years and are the number 1 in the business of training and consulting for auto retail.
We are a merit based organization with high opportunities of growth for the deserving individuals. We also encourage the meritorious individuals to take on international assignments once they have proven themselves in the Indian market.
Currently we are looking to fill the position of Sales Trainer role.
Background : - As a learning partner of the market leader in 2-Wheeler Industry, we are entrusted with recruitment, on boarding and enhancement of front liners competence in dealer network.
The enhanced competence should lead to outstanding customer experience. The area of skills building is primarily Selling Skills, Customer Management Skills, and Behavioral skills.
This role is critical in shaping up future automobile leaders in the dealership network. We need people who are passionate about auto retail industry and accomplish the objectives and goals the client has set for us.
Experience and Skills : - Experience : 4 to 6 years of Automotive Retail Domain experience, minimum 2 to 3 years of Automotive Sales experience and 1 year of Automotive Sales training experience is must.
Characteristics we are looking for : Passion of Auto Business, quick learner, excellent communication skills, computer proficiency, malleability.
Other requirements : -
Educational Qualifications : - Graduate degree, management education (M.B.A) will be an added advantage
Proficiency in MS Office tools
Language proficiency : - English, Regional Language / s, Hindi Desirable
Certifications required if any : -
Role & Responsibilities :
Detailed description of responsibilities : -
1. Induct, train, upskill and equip the dealership front liners and Sales Managers in order to build sales and behavioral skills to enhance customer experience.
2. Build deep conviction and the ability with dealer staff to address the need gap in the market better than any other competitor
3. Mentoring front liners to Inspire, guide and motivate customers with the goal of meeting aspiration level of customers.
4. Understanding the brand, its values, and strong belief in the strength of brand, and pride in being associated with the brand.
5. Provide on the job training (OJT)
6. Conduct Dealer visits with OEM team.
7. Daily practice sessions and role plays
8. Handholding to bridge gaps and sustain capability
9. The workplace should stimulate the growth of skills to promote a stable and productive work setting
Skills in Automotive Retail Domain to be imparted : -
a. Good communication consists of many other different sub-skills, from suitable patterns of body language and eye contact with the ability to write clear and accurate reports.
b. Accurate listening and the ability to follow instructions
c. Pay close attention to what others say or write and ask follow-up questions to check their understanding.
2. Objection Handling : -
a. Understanding Objections
b. Types of Objections, Barriers
c. Meeting and Facing objections
3. Negotiations : -
a. Types of Negotiations
4. Closing a Sale
a. Closing Techniques
5. Customer Science
a. Who your customers are? What they like? Where they are? When they make a buying decision? How to engage them? Why they will buy?
b. Employing Customer Science
6. Goal-Setting and Planning
a. Planning requires setting concrete goals, identifying workable action steps, and making a commitment to see the plan through.
b. Effective planning requires arranging problems by importance and delegation.
a. Being able to step into someone else’s world to understand not just what their point of view is, but also why they have that point of view.
b. Empathy is a behavioural skill that can help one not only keep their own peace of mind but can also help one to grow in your career because empathetic people tend to put others at ease.
8. Conflict Resolution Resolution of disagreement, improve relationships and the productivity of both individuals and the team.
9. Time Management - Execution of their work to complete a task on time.
10. Self-improvement - Dealership staff should be improving to avoid both the frustration of inexperience and contentment with their work.
Good employees want to grow and be challenged, and new skills are always welcomed.
11. Stress Management / Resilience - Constructive approach is to develop resilience to stress in general. Dealership employees have to learn how to confront the problems the stress is originating from and actively work to resolve it.
Compensation : Very attractive compensation and growth opportunities with the world’s largest automotive retail consulting organization.