Job Description :
1) Consult current literature to investigate software malfunctions.
2) Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
3) Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
4) Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, manual and automated scripts.
5) Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
6) Hold and facilitate test plan / case reviews with cross-functional team members.
7) Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
8) Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
9) Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
10) Document testing protocols.
11) Assure accuracy of programs and software prior to production.
12) Complete professional development to ensure that testing strategies are current.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1) 1-3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
2) Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans / cases and Data Validation.
3) Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
4) Liaison with development, project management, and stakeholder support.