This role is available in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Platform and Identity Development team. The OCI Platform and Identity Development team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer’s business critical applications. There's a big opportunity for technical talent to make key contributions to the strategic cloud business at Oracle.
The Oracle Cloud is an Enterprise Cloud for business, built with a strong fabric of High Availability, Elasticity, Backup, Monitoring, Security and Scalability. Customers can run applications using Technology Standards such as Java and SQL and leverage existing skills and avoid lock-in to proprietary environments. Third party developers are empowered to innovate on the Oracle Cloud by building and publishing their applications, and thus enhancing the value of running business applications on the Oracle Cloud.
What You’ll Do:
Design and build distributed, scalable, fault tolerant software systems
Participate in the entire software lifecycle – development, testing, CI and production operations
Balance between product feature development and production operational concerns
Leverage plethora of internal tooling at OCI to develop, build, deploy and troubleshoot software
Have direct experience handling production incidents for the service you develop
- Exposure to web-scale software development
- 5+ years of hands-on programming
- Exposure to concurrent programming principles, object oriented analysis & design, design patterns
- Good understanding of web application stacks, and web protocols
- Should have shipped some infrastructure or system services, or web applications/services
- Expertise in Core Java and JavaEE
- Expertise in algorithms & data structures
- Quick learning & thinking in order to solve problems at hand
- Good understanding of Web architecture and protocols
- Expertise or strong familiarity with Security, Scalability, High Availability, Performance of Applications
- Familiarity with Relational and Non-Relational databases.
- Familiarity with micro services, REST API development
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies will be a bonus: Dropwizard, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you