Position : Head of Engineering for Bangalore - Indiranagar Experience : 10-15 years Industry : Financial Services
Candidates who can join immediately or within 15 days max need apply
About the Company :
The Organization is an app-based direct mutual fund investment platform that enables people to make and manage their investments.
It is one of the only platforms in the world to offer content, such as expertly curated daily news summaries, financial insights and market data, as well as investment advice and solutions.
Our app offers Direct Mutual Funds, which are much less costly than the typical Regular Funds sold by financial advisors.
The company is
About the role :
We- re looking for a hands-on engineering leader who can build a first-class engineering team and scale our technical platform and infrastructure.
This role mixes people management, technical leadership, strategic planning, and hands-on development work.
Your core objectives
1. Grow, attract, and maintain an exceptional team that strives for high impact and freedom 2. Build a strong engineering culture to support growth 3.
Partner with our founder to create a technical vision and roadmap for the company 4. Collaborate with the Product team to translate customer requirements into reality 5.
Providing your teams with the best possible environment and selecting the optimum technical solutions for building and optimizing the technology stack
1. BSc+ or equivalent in computer science or engineering from a top tier university.
2. 10+ years of software engineering experience
3. 5+ years of experience managing, mentoring, building and scaling software engineering teams at a startup (even more ideally in fintech)
4. You have broad experience in the development of digital products, ideally in B2C context.
5. Exemplifies track record of successfully building and taking a team through Series A.
6. Possesses exceptional communication skills and able to articulate technical decisions to key product and business stakeholders
7. Experience in iOS / Android and Fluent in database structures
8. Familiarity with Dot Net Core, Angular, Ruby on Rails, cloudwatch, AWS and SQL
Nice to have
1. Experience building or architecting financial services products
2. DevOps and information security best practices