Designation : UX and Interaction Designer
Dealshare caters to next half billion of Indians coming on e-commerce bandwagon requiring innovation on design end and hence we are looking for first principle design thinker who can look at design problems and solve them grounds up based on deep understanding of target users and their problem domain.A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems of discovery, buying experience, and engagement.
- Understanding target user segment and their needs/expectations from the Dealshare platform. Creating personas through user research and data
- Defining the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and navigation maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly interfaces
- Align design ideas and prototypes with other leaders in business and tech
- Keep up to date on design trends and proactively analyze best-in-class & competitor products and websites and provide recommendations periodically
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Above 2-3 years of proven experience as a UX Designer for primarily mobile-based experiences, preferably with interaction-based designs
- Ability to apply the first principle thinking in solving design problems. First principle thinking
- Strong interaction design and visual design fundamentals along with a deep understanding of the user-centric design process - from incorporating user-research in designing workflows to prototyping and creating visually refined mockups.
- Strong portfolio of interaction design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Proficient in major design software
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Design from a reputed college
Location : Bangalore
Powered by JazzHR