Amazon's vision is to transform the way India Shops and Sells. In line with this vision, we launched Amazon Saheli program to empower women entrepreneurs / sellers and artisans and enable customers to buy unique and hard to find products made by these women sellers.
To know more, visit amazon.in / saheli. As Marketing Executive, you will get an opportunity to be part of Seller Marketing team and drive seller focused marketing activities for Amazon Saheli program.
The candidate will be responsible for on-boarding women sellers and partners (NGOs / SHGs / Government institutions / organizations under UNDP) under the Saheli initiative and helping them list their products on Amazon.
in. To be successful in this role, you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-
moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role.
This position is based in Bangalore, India.
Primary job responsibilities of the candidate will include
1. Saheli transformation stories : Work with partner organizations and sellers to identify transformation stories of women associated with the Saheli program.
Curate content and work with GR / PR stakeholders to amplify them through compelling narratives.
2. On-boarding : Conduct on-boarding workshops with women sellers / partners to explain the SOA process and educate them about benefits of Amazon Saheli program
3. Saheli Representative training : Ensure the partner organization poc (Saheli Representative)are trained on SOA process like pricing, inventory & order management making them self-
sufficient to mange their business.
4. Upskilling Partners / Sellers : Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon features (Prime, Sponsored Products, FBA, pricing tools, etc.
to help partners / women entrepreneurs to adopt and grow their business
5. Account Health : Work with partners / women entrepreneurs to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
6. Query Resolution : Engage with partners / individual women entrepreneurs to understand their needs, queries and blockers to be able to manage their business on Amazon on a day-today basis
7. Business Insights : Conduct deep dive analysis on business performance areas- 1. Catalog Quality 2. In-stock management 3.
New ASIN addition and 4) GV conversion. Use business insights to guide partners / women entrepreneurs and recommend action plan based on data.