ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Smooth implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all online advertising campaigns.
2. Timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with publisher specs and also brand policies.
3. Ensure appropriate tracking is in place for all relevant parties in order to accurately measure and help achieve campaign objectives.
4. Monitor campaign deliver and suggest optimization solutions to publishers.
5. Ensure tracking / analytics tools set-up is all working and accurate.
6. Maintain strict booking and implementation processes throughout.
7. Co-ordinate actualization of bookings with AM to ensure billing is accurate
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Proven experience of working in an ad operations environment (min 1 year).
2. Proficient in ad serving systems a must (Hasoffer / CAKE preferred).
3. Experience of working directly with 3rd Party rich media vendors such as DoubleClick, Sizmek & DCM.
4. Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords Display Fundamentals.
6. Proficient Knowledge of MS Excel
7. Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
8. Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail
ref : updazz.com)