Employment : Full-Time, Work from home
Experience : 1 to 4 Years
What Will You Do In Your New Role?
1. Conduct meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
2. Review application requirements and interface designs.
3. Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
5. Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
6. Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
7. Monitor and improve front-end performance.
What We Are Looking For?
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer / IT / Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
3. Strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3
4. Must have at least one year of experience with Reactjs, Redux.
5. Thorough understanding of modern browser features such as service workers, web workers, HTTP 2.0, and HTML 5.
6. Self-confidence, go-getter attitude, and a great team player.
7. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
8. Fast turnaround in feature developments and bug fixes.
What do We offer?
1. Productive and Employee friendly work environment
2. Exposure to work with Highly skilled professionals from Industry
3. Annual Leaves (CL + Special SL), Paternity Leave, and Comp Off with 10 National Holidays
6. Work Recognition
7. Online Courses for free to encourage learning
8. Mentorship and Career Growth
IT-Hardware & Networking / IT-Software / Software Services
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
About AdBeats Media
We are specialize in Staffing Solution, HR Outsourcing, Overseas Consultancy and Training Companies.