About DrinkPrime :
DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India.
Over time we have evolved into an organisation that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink.
Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs like Seqouia and Omidiyar and many prominent angels.
They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it.
Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
What you will do :
1. Convert product requirements into scalable services that are deployable cross-platform
2. Own your code from solutions architecture to its delivery following twelve-factor app methodology, obsessing over code quality and scalability
3. Go beyond team / role specific boundaries and collaborate effectively using strong communication skills with other related teams (Mobile, Web, Product / Design etc) and business stakeholders across distributed teams
4. Co-own design best practices, goals and approach functional and non-functional requirements while gatekeeping code / architecture quality
5. Maintain focus on customer / user experience and be prompt with problem resolution
6. Invest in learning new languages, technologies and research new tools
What you will need :
1. At Least 1-3 years of hands-on experience of designing, developing, deploying and scaling large scale applications on any stack
2. Good understanding of Java, Spring, Hibernate
3. Experience in modeling data for security and scalability in relational databases
4. Design and implement clean, low latency REST based interfaces
5. Proficient in OOP, Design patterns and functional programming