Job Description Support and provide technical expertise in pressure vessels and package equipments (onshore and offshore) aligned with department objectives in meeting Company strategy.
Key Job Accountabilities 1. Support Mechanical engineering, primarily on pressure vessels / package equipment and provide technical support to operation and maintenance for across QG onshore and offshore facilities.
2. Provide technical support in all sessions of FA, RCFA, ReHAZOP, RA, Project CER, Project IPR, FAT and technical support to Inspection Program, etc.
3. Identify plant problems concerning static equipment / piping degradation / failure and equipment malfunction and root-cause analysis under operating conditions.
Well experienced in attending to operating plant field-troubles in line with the Operations / Maintenance requirements. 4.
Prepare Conceptual Study, Project Design Basis, and Mechanical engineering design as per Qatargas Project Specifications and International Codes such as ASME, TEMA, API, ISO and MSSP Standards and WRC bulletins.
Assist Project Engineers in selection of equipment to match the process duty, definition of the plant layout and piping layout.
6. Prepares a comprehensive work-packs, in consultation with other functional specialist engineers such as Facilities engineers, surveillance Engineers and Process Engineers.
Administers within budgeted cost and arrive at a fully developed project objective statement and pre feed referred as Gate-2 by Engineering and project Department.
7. Assist consolidate the developments of in house engineering work packs. It shall encompass concept to close-out and generate a fully-referenced, auditable, and self-contained constructible work package.
8. Support performing design calculation / verifications with software such as PV Elite, and Nozzle Pro is desirable. Ability to use good engineering sense combined with understanding of pressure vessel repair / alterations in compliance with NBIC.
9. Support National engineers / junior engineers to develop their capabilities to support department objectives . 10. Liaise with consultants, shareholders and external agencies and conduct technical presentations.
Required Qualification BSc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Required Experience 5 years experience in an oil and gas environment.
Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills). Computer literate, and competent with a variety of engineering software tools. Expiry Date 10 / 12 / 2020