CASHe is a cutting edge FinTech company and a market leader in its Business category. We are currently looking for an experienced Engineer to join our DevOps team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you must have a very good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and the experience of working closely with developers to manage code releases.
You are well-versed with different automation tools for build, release, and maintenance of Production systems. You have the technical skills and knowledge of provisioning, operating, and managing critical software and platforms on Cloud as well as on-premises.
You would be required to integrate features into existing Products by fully engaging in the SDLC from development to deployment.
You will be constantly looking for automation opportunities for agility, Productivity improvements, and efficiencies. You will be tooling for building and deploying product stacks and any integration with third party solutions / interfaces.
CICD and high performance and availability of environments is an area rich in scope for automation. You are the custodian of our environments and are responsible for the security checks, governance, and compliance per industry standards.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic Fintech environment and contribute to the growing success of the company.
Work on cutting edge technologies with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. The Company is on a growth surge and this is an excellent opportunity for professional advancement.
Required Skills and Experience :
1. Bachelor's or graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
2. Over 2 years of experience in provisioning, operations, and management of AWS (including EC2, Elastic Search, Elastic Beanstalk, Redshift, S3 etc.
Good exposure to Rabbit MQ, Hadoop, Cassandra etc.)
3. Over two years of experience in System Administration of On-Premise Linux / Ubuntu, Tomcat environments
4. Over 2 years of experience with Source Control Systems such as Git and Bitbucket; and issue tracking systems such as Jira
5. Good experience with Database Administration (MySQL), DW, and no SQL databases
6. Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins
7. Hands-on experience with managing Java environments with ANT, Maven, and scripting with Perl, Shell etc.
8. Experience with configuration management and Automation; ex. Puppet, Ansible
9. Experience in code development in at least one high-level programming language
10. Experience with Modern Engineering practices such as Agile / Scrum
11. Ability to achieve high availability and superior customer experience through Monitoring and Telemetry
12. Team player with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Desirable (not mandatory) :
1. FinTech experience
2. Experience with AI, and Machine Learning APIs
3. Experience with GDPR, SOX and other regulatory / compliance requirements
4. Experience with Cloud Infrastructure components like IP Networking, Containers (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
5. Experience managing B2B, B2C Mobile Apps (Android, iOS)
1. Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of production and pre-production systems
2. Ensuring availability, performance, and security of our Cloud as well as On-premise production systems
3. Ensure our Products run at high scale, speed, accuracy and reliability
4. Management of Source Code Control Systems and Repos
5. System troubleshooting, RCAs, and problem resolution across various environments and platforms
6. Ensuring critical system security by leveraging best practices and industry standards
7. Close collaboration with Developers in SDLC for quality assurance, architectural recommendations and process improvements
8. Coordination with Network, Engineering, Business, DB functions to meet KPIs and Business requirements
9. Defining, collecting, and reporting vital metrics, logging, and monitoring on our infrastructure and platforms
10. Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes including CI / CD, Monitoring and alerting
11. Build POCs to experiment new technologies, databases and other application infrastructure
12. Work and collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders