We have urgent openings for Display Driver Engineer with one of our leading Product Development client based out of Hyderabad location.
Job Description :
1. Deep understanding of linux kernel development, linux device driver.
2. Strong knowledge of C / C++ programming.
3. Strong understanding of communication protocols like I2C, SPI, MIPI DSI / CSI.
4. Minimum 2 year of work experience as display driver engineer.
5. Experience in reading and manipulating Datasheet and Schematics.
6. Good understanding of data flow from graphics to display panel.
7. Must have experience in any of the Arm based chipset or similar.
8. Deep knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
9. Any open source contribution would be plus
10. Good knowledge of shell script.
11. A good team player with communication skills and a sense of responsible.
12. Ability to learn new things quickly and put forward creative