What You’ll Be Doing
1. You’ll be a passionate subject matter expert in public cloud services, with deep knowledge of at least one of AWS, Azure, and GCP.
2. You’ll be leading a team of Cloud Engineers, in our exciting brand-new location in the Bangalore area of the city.
3. You and your team will be involved in new cloud adoptions and will utilize your knowledge and experience to provide a range of technical consultancy services to the Operating Companies that make up Spanidea Systems, advising on best practices.
You’ll Be Working With
1. You’ll be working with our operating companies spread across the world to advise and guide them in their cloud journeys.
2. You will also be working closely with the Strategy Architecture function to help set the direction for the future of the cloud in Spanidea Systems.
What You’ll Need
1. B.Tech in CSE / ECE with 70 % above or 8+ CGPA
2. Have experience of 7-10 years in the IT industry.
3. Have experience in leading teams, including off-shore or remote resources.
4. Have advanced knowledge of at least one of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service, or Google Cloud Platform.
5. Be an experienced technologist, with a background in infrastructure including server virtualization, networking, storage, and security.
6. Experience in application development in a cloud-based environment would be advantageous, including DevOps and the utilization of Containers and Microservices.
7. This is a new team that will require energy and commitment to establish and drive value for the organization
8. Be a clear communicator, with the ability to articulate complex technology solutions to a non-technical audience.
9. Have excellent engagement and influencing skills.
10. Demonstrate technical leadership cloud services.
11. Experience in working with global teams in large-scale, high complexity environments.