You will be part of a team that will develop software systems and tools to assist in FireEye research activities, and create innovative ways of detecting and blocking malicious activities. Join our world class team!
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets internal needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
- Collaborate with different research and other teams to understand the use case thoroughly
- Work as Single point of contact and owner of products being handled by the team
- Derive long term and short term product goals
- Understanding of existing frameworks within the organization
- Focused on developing clean code
- Review code of all team members thoroughly
- Will be involved in discussion with senior leaders and architect about development plan and design, produce code that is sufficiently supported by unit tests
- Should act as a mentor for the team and provide required technical guidance
- Should understand technical concepts required for specialized field
- 7 to 10 years of experience in development of scalable software in language preferably Python.
- Good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts
- Expert in web development/API development using python Django/flask
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools
- Excellent understanding of Data structures and operating system concepts
- Understand Security domain concepts and System design
- Develop automations to deal with large amount of malware artifacts data
- Sound knowledge on databases that can handle large amount of data.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux
- Good understanding of AWS
- Good problem solving & analytical skills
- Good academic background
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals
- Be innovative and ready to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of machine learning will be a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you