Job Description :
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as a Perl Developer. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals.
If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
1. Hands-on experience in Development using Perl under Linux environment
2. Very good knowledge on Perl language & syntax etc.
3. Working with Perl along with other scripting language like Shell Scripts or higher level languages like Java, Python etc.
4. Good debugging & bug fixing experience of Perl applications
5. Experience in doing effort estimation for Perl based applications
6. Familiar with Linux commands & running / scheduling Perl application to run
7. Should be able to design, implement & run Perl based applications / tools
8. Experience in Agile model
9. Senior profile should have experience in leading a small team of 3-4 people
10. Knowledge of any tool for Perl development is a bonus
11. Two level of experiences :
a. Junior : 3 to 5 years
b. Senior : 5 to 8 years
12. Good debugging skills for bug fixes and performance improvement.
13. Admin level exposure with DB and Linux- setting up environments, deployments and server setups
14. Exposure to Angular (Front end), Postgre SQL (DB)
15. Understanding of Version control tools like SVN or GIT
16. Exposure to SQL injection, DB maintenance, data manipulation, Network traffic monitoring , Security policy, DB optimization, Memory management, File transfer
17. Knowledge of network operations / routers / switches / Subnet mask / Ipconfig etc