1. Take end-to-end ownership of content creation, content management, and content promotion across all channels, including Social Media platforms.
2. Incorporate best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style that resonates with the global audience.
3. Ensure all the content’s tone of voice is in sync with the brand.
4. Ensure online publications are optimized for search. Basic knowledge of SEO is a must.
5. Must drive traffic, engagement, and leads through all content activities. Must incorporate best practices for social media.
6. Monitor and gauge content effectiveness using analytics dashboards and tools with relevant KPIs.
7. Evolve current content strategies to support and extend marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, and determine which method works well for the brand and why.
8. Maintain a functional content calendar assimilating all observations and learnings.
9. Bring in a methodical process for ideating, requesting, creating, editing, versioning, publishing, and promoting the content.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mass Communication or English Literature.
Required Skills :
1. Experience in technical content writing.
2. Solid understanding of online content across websites, blogs, and social media.
3. Must have experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Hubspot, and other tools.
4. Knowledge and capability to understand concepts of Cloud Computing and infrastructure technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure would be great.
5. The editorial mindset that seeks to understand what the company’s tech audience consumes.
6. Ability to multi-task and manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a dynamic startup environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales.