helping Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) / Transporters and manufacturers leverage the power of tech and data science to provide logistics intelligence, procurement, and operations solutions to organize the currently fragmented logistics industry.
LogisticsNow has created a large ecosystem spanning over 700+ districts of India, 40,000+ routes, 80+ truck-types and 1000+ LSPs / Transporters.
As a neutral democratic platform for manufacturers and transporters, trusted by both, we have already enabled analytics of >
$1.5 billion in logistics spends with millions in savings and value for our customers, which include the Fortune 500 and leading Indian companies .
Why LogisticsNow : Competitive compensation, performance-based rewards, ESOPs, aggressive learning, exposure, and growth.
Be part of a dynamic startup where every day is new and stretch your imagination!
And a chance to be the best version of you!!
This position will be part of the Leadership team, reporting to the Founder & CEO.
The Ideal candidate will be :
A. A big thinker who is also hands-in
B. A technology visionary and executioner
C. Obsessed with customer experience and the product
D. An inspiring leader
Compensation : Equity under ESOP (terms will be discussed) + Salary
Commitment : Full Time (No Compromise), Location - Mumbai / Hybrid
For more info, please mail at hr logisticsnow.in
Interested candidates must fulfill the following criteria
1. 10+ years of experience in leading technology teams to develop products that scale
2. Prior experience preparing, implementing and monitoring the technology & product roadmaps that address the company’s business needs, ensuring future scalability
3. Experience in working with Cloud (Microsoft Azure preferred, multi-cloud experience welcome), SaaS, AI / ML, Mobile Apps
4. Experience in Agile development methodology
5. Hands on experience on all facets of software application development, covering deployment, support, quality assurance, customer support, project management, and process improvement
6. Demonstrated experience of building high performing teams
7. Identify and prioritize development initiatives and set timelines for the evaluation, development, and deployment of modules while constantly fine-tuning the product roadmap in sync with sales teams and customers
8. Prepare, implement and monitor the product & processes to ensure data security, disaster recovery and timely & error free project deployment.
9. Patience and perseverance to understand a vast new industry (Logistics!)
10. Agile and open mindset that understands the challenges of a startup, where every day brings new learnings and challenges!
11. BE / B-Tech or equivalent from a top tier university, M. Tech / MS / Advanced degree (preferred)