Programmer Analyst 3-IT-18000IIX
Oracle Applications Labs (OAL) runs the Oracle software that runs Oracle. OAL is responsible for implementing, running, and improving nearly all of Oracle's Enterprise Applications: CRM, HCM, Financials, SCM, you name it. We use Oracle's own real-life business requirements as a "test bed" for innovation. We often race out ahead of standard product and build extensions and custom applications to meet the needs of our 100,000-employee, Fortune 100 company. Once proven, our ideas and innovations quickly find their way back into core product. We also ensure that Oracle is always Oracle’s best reference for our enterprise applications.
- Work with Development teams to understand new capabilities and assist in resolving product
gaps and enhance the product to better meet the business needs.
- Implementation/Customization/Coding extensions/Support of Oracle Fusion OKS
- Partner with the business to define Business Practices and analyze specific business
- Participate in user acceptance testing on new products and versions.
- Perform Proof of concepts for the fusion application and evaluate the need for integration
with external systems.
- Should be open to learning and work on new cutting edge technologies that suit the business
- Develop and share best practice/technical/process documents.
- In the capability of an Individual contributor, aspirant should be able to drive the design
meetings with the business and the other OAL teams and develop the code.
Desired Skill set:- BE/BTech/MCA/MTech/ME degree from reputed institutions.
- 3-9 years of experience in Implementing/Supporting Oracle CRM/ERP applications.- 3-9 years of good experience in Java, SQL, PLSQL. Knowledge in Java is must and preferably,
experience in Spring / Springboot framework.
- Experience in SOAP/ REST Web Services
- Experience in Integrating custom applications with other systems. Knowledge in SOA / ICS is
an added advantage.
- Should be willing to adopt the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology as the best
- Should be willing to work on both PLSQL & JAVA and prioritize the work that would benefit
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.