We are hiring for Senior DataScientist please find the JOB descriptions.
Required Attributes :
1. Passion for data science & the quality of taking pride in one's work
2. Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms including classification, regression and clustering techniques
3. At least 2 years of work experience in quantitative data-science. Experience with tabular data is required.
4. Strong understanding of common data science toolkits
5. Excellent working knowledge of Python
6. Good Communication skills
7. Ability to be extremely hands-on in building Machine Learning products & end-to-end machine learning pipelines including data pre-processing, analysis, feature engineering & prediction
Ideal Attributes :
1. Experience in financial data modelling.
2. Software development experience.
3. Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
4. Experience with handling class imbalance Machine Learning problems.
5. A good portfolio of machine learning projects with a significant impact on the bottom line
Role Description :
1. Work with complex, real-world data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems by applying advanced analytical methods & machine learning techniques as needed.
2. Manage on-going deliverables related to a project including client engagement and presentations.
3. Perform project tasks independently, and if required, direct the efforts of others
4. Develop new metrics to measure the performance of Machine Learning algorithms.
5. Make technical stack transparent with great documentation, demos, training sessions / tutorials and articles / blogs.
6. Provide coaching to junior staff.
7. Contribute to new business proposals
8. Remain up to date with new techniques through blogs, journal articles, Kaggle kernels, etc.