All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
- Create test plans and test cases for assigned component/feature
- Contribute in building automated regression tests from test cases
- Developing testing tools and resources to aid in testing effort
- Help define and lead the effort to implement quality requirements and processes
- Work within the Agile scrum software development methodology
- Work closely with development and QA organization to assess service quality and recommend best practices.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Cloud-based architecture
- Experience with relational database (e.g. Oracle)
- Knowledge of using REST based interfaces
- Multi-platform (Windows, Linux/UNIX, MacOSX) professional experience in software testing
- DevOps capabilities: containers, cloud, automation, security, configuration management
- Knowledge in CI/CD solutions, such as Jenkins and Maven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including technical documentation skills
- Ability to follow through with tasks to their completion, organized, and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, and strong communication skills
- Able to provide analytic assessment
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience
- Minimum undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent years of experience
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire