1. Write clean, optimized, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
2. Attend client calls to know customer needs and feedback on items delivered.
3. Participate in requirement analysis and provide estimation based on the requirement.
4. Work with QA teams to diagnose and fix bugs in Magento websites.
5. Prepare documents for the development tasks if necessary
6. Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Preferring candidates with 2+ years of experience in Magento2 development.
1. Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
2. Should have knowledge in customizing Magento Themes.
3. Experience in creating customizable modules for Magento.
4. Experience in Web Services (SOAP And REST) of Magento.
5. Experience in Magento1 to Magento2 migration.
7. Good knowledge of GIT concepts and operations.
8. Knowledge of working in Agile environment.