One key part of the delivery process is testing the quality of what Developers have produced. While manual testing remains important, more and more aspects of the solution are tested in an automated fashion, including not only new features and regression, but also visual aspects, performance and compatibility. Within Mindcurv, test automation falls under the responsibility of our Technical Test Engineers.
As an Automation Engineer you will work in a mixed-shore team (one team spanning across Europe and India). We expect you to be proactive, innovative, a strong communicator, and we expect you to work closely with the other agile team members. You will be a key contributor in the successful delivery of software projects.
You would also be responsible for the following:
- Defining the technical testing and test automation approaches, in close collaboration with the Test Lead on the project; this includes the tools, technologies, and techniques to be used.
- Planning, analysis, authoring, and execution of technical tests and automated tests, validating that the software meets its’ acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring test reports are generated, and validating / presenting the results as and when needed.
- Coaching other members in technical testing and test automation.
- Consistently maintain quality of the work, living up or exceeding standards and expectations.
Who you are
We expect qualifying candidates to meet the following criteria:
- 3-6 years of strong experience in Software Testing life cycle.
- Good attitude, good work ethics, want to learn and contribute.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong experience in Automation Testing tool: Selenium WebDriver and/or Cypress.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High standard when it comes to the quality of the deliverables (code, reports, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with quick turnaround.
- Excellent knowledge on web application testing, including performance testing.
- Experience in writing automation test scripts.
- Experience in synthetic testing and RUM.
- Experience in performance testing tools, like LoadUI, LoadRunner, JMeter, Gatling, etc.
- Experience in developing automation suites using various (BDD) frameworks, like Cucumber, JBehave, JUnit, etc.
- Experience in build tools (such as Maven, Gradle, NPM, etc.)
- Experience in CI/build servers (such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience in git-based version control systems (such as Bitbucket or GitHub)
- Experience in API testing.
- Experience in developing test plans, and test cases.
- Experience in agile development projects (e.g. based on Scrum or Kanban).
Additionally, the following are considered beneficial:
- Experience in working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience in container technologies (such as Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience in testing of microservices-based architectures.
- Experience in testing of applications on mobile devices, multi-platform.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience in coaching and mentoring.
- Experience in writing or reviewing QA strategies.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun environment, within a passionate interdisciplinary agile team.
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg or Jena when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.
At Mindcurv, we shape the future of digital. We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. By designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. By taking ownership, being proactive and pragmatic.
Powered by JazzHR