1. Coordinate and enhance Talent Development programs including Onboarding experience, skills development workshops, managerial workshops & virtual learning initiatives;
2. Support trainers in regions deliver better and more efficient workshops; training administration;3. Liaise with teams and admin for smooth delivery of training programs;
4. Be responsible for the tracking and reporting of e-learning & in person training effectiveness;5. Identify opportunities for improvement of curriculum and support in design & delivery of relevant learning & development experiences;
6. Creative content design;7. Prepare insights from training and performance data, publish reports& dashboards to enable teams and businesses on data oversight& prioritization;
8. Collaboration & partnership management with learning vendors, trainers, cross functional teams and employees;9. Query management.
Qualifications1. 3+ years of experience in L&D domain, managing administration, data management & communication;2. Minimum Bachelor's degree in related field;
3. Be adept in managing & developing training MIS& learning dashboards, possess strong analytical mindset;4. Experience in content & data management on E-Learnings / LMS preferred;
5. Related experience in creative content designing;6. Proof of being pragmatic, and business focused - not just academic;
7. Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment;8. Proven experience of coordinating multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timelines.
Being Organized and intricate to details;9. Self-driven-follow through on all tasks with integrity and have a bias towards action;
10. Naturally curious-innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize process;11. Knowledgeable-have experience and knowledge of adult learning and Talent development areas- needs analysis and evaluation;
12. Tech-savvy-know how to navigate through systems and tools, and constantly find ways to make tasks more efficient.