1. Shortlisting of candidate, Mass Mailing, Mass Smsing, taking 1st Round of interview. 2. Placing job posting in website and other resources.
3. Taking Campus interviews and HR branding in Industries 4. Conducting interviews with Manager in consultation with the other Office.
5. Maintain a database of Colleges and institute and consultants for meeting future staffing requirements. 6. Completing joining formalities for the new joinees.
7. Coordinate for the pre -employment Activity and Induction Planning 8. Maintenance and facilitation of Performance and Personnel records.
9. Maintenance and facilitation of HR issue and and E -Tracker records. 10. Taking care of employee welfare and grievances at the unit.
11. Counseling the employee and work on retentions strategy. 12. Maintaining Job Description and work analysis 13. Appraisal formalities of the staff quarterly.
14. Employee engagement programmers and other activities. Co -ordinate implementation with employee. 15. Maintenance and facilitation of training and training records.
16. Check on the grooming of each and every employee at the Unit. 17. Maintenance of personal records of the employees and maintenance of leave cards.
18. Maintaining leave details by month end and coordinating salary details related details with the Finance function. 19.
Preparation of appointment letters, confirmation letters, appreciation letters, warning letters, termination letters etc.
for the employees. 20. Maintenance of minutes of meeting of all meeting. 21. Issue and maintenance of the employees ID cards 22.
Budgeting for manpower and understanding the hiring P and L. 23. Co -ordinate with all functions such as Development, Testing and Designing and Marketing for training and hiring of staff.
24. Suggest new initiatives that the unit can undertake, that will help staff well being, increase revenues or guest satisfaction and delight.
25. Maintenance of records of employee birthdays, Anniversary and confirmation dates. 26. Conducting month end activities (employee birthdays, customer hero, employee of the month) at her unit in coordination DOM.
27. Maintenance and preparation of training schedule of Software trainees (ST) 28. Keeping track record of the industrial trainee Training Reports are as follows 29.
Coordination with consultants, vendors etc. related to the HR function 30. Coordination regularly monthly payment of electricity, water bills etc.
31. Coordination regularly the day today administrative work. 32. He will be custodian of All confidential document process and security 33.
Constantly update his / her self on newer hiring pools / opportunities evolving HR best practices and their possible implementation at our Unit 34.
Understanding departmental rosters and staffing requirements based on load factor for different sessions.