TRS, starting off as an OMR specialist three decades back, today, has transformed into India’s leading end-to-end solution provider in the examination vertical. Our commitment towards providing quality results to our clients, has helped us grow into what we are today.
Innovation is the strongest driving force for TRS and this has enabled us to consistently pioneer new solutions, thereby keeping ahead of the competition in this line of work. TRS is the sole Indian SME company in this niche sector to have a strong R&D team. In recent years, TRS has indigenously developed a diverse product portfolio and has registered for two patents.
Our solutions, over the years have permeated all over and today many of our ideas have been standardised and used by top educational boards/institutes across the country. One example is the usage of barcodes for dummy numbering in universities, which was introduced by TRS and today this method is being popularly followed all over India. Introducing OMR shading in the front page of booklets was also a TRS innovation, which has successfully helped improve the quality of result publication for many institutions.
The strong domain expertise coupled with high end R&D competence, gives TRS an edge over others. Ensuring high quality standards has always been a hallmark of TRS and this is clearly seen in the number of clients who have stayed on with us over the years and have adopted our solutions fruitfully.
With a committed team of expert personnel to handle high security work, the reputation of TRS has always been an ever rising curve. Keeping up to that, TRS aims to be in constant pursuit of transforming evaluation methods in the education sector, which in turn would help create high quality human capital for the future of our country.
1. Assume responsibility for the sale of ABBYY Software to achieve the budgeted annual sales targets
2. Develop an extensive database of potential customers for the product categories
3. Intensive follow up of leads generated, with a view to convert them to orders
4. Prepare detailed weekly sales report, covering adherence to the Call plan, leads generated, orders booked and achievement of targets for the month and year to month, and present it to the Management
5. Work with technical/operations team to enable timely submissions of proposals /EOIs etc
6. Actively contribute in identifying potential market segments, business opportunities.
7. Actively contribute indentifying alliances and partnerships in line with companies growth and sales strategies
8. Periodically visit key customers for maintaining relationships and prospecting future revenue generation opportunities
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, PGDM/MBA - Marketing
Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Good Communication in English
Good Presentation Skill
Computer proficiency required.
Immediate joiner – Preferable.