Proactively outlines customer critical success factors, metrics for success and use the same to drive the customer experience roadmap.
2. Proactively identify potential issues and work with cross functions to build solutions to reduce these issues.
3. Develops an understanding of the why for each process what results customers are expecting, and their level of actual success in achieving those results.
4. Working cross-functionally with internal teams to help address open customer requests.
5. Generating and reviewing customer report and present customer status to senior management.
6. Relentless Monitoring and Proactive Engagement with Customers to increase and improve Product Adoption.
7. Develop best practices and state of the art processes for customer lifecycle management.
Experience & Skills Required :
2 to 5 years of experience in a customer success or user experience management role in a B2C organization
MBA will be preferred with strong presentation skills
Psst- tips on how you can beat the competition :
If you can showcase your abilities to :
Be self-driven / quick starter
Have an ownership mindset
Aggressively drive and deliver results