As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer's IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client's site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair / workarounds for Oracle products.
You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress / status.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with five years related experience.
Experience with Oracle's core products, applications, and tools is important.
1. Overall 6-10 Years of relevant experience in PS Admin profile.
2. Well versed with People Soft Architecture
3. Patching expertise with Tuxedo and Weblogic.
4. Exposure to People Tools and PUM Upgrade.
5. Have performed at least 2 PSFT Upgrade from 9.0 to 9.2 independently
6. Ability to handle entire project independently with advance troubleshooting skill.
7. Worked on AIX, LINUX, SOLARIS & windows Operating system.
8. Have good understanding of SQL queries.
9. Can work as an individual capacity
10. Can write SQL Queries and Unix Script.
11. Well versed in performance tuning at Application and Web Layers.
12. Work on performance tuning of Batch processes and SQL queries.
13. Should have supported on Global Payroll module.
14. Good understanding on Cobol Arrays and can fix the issues around Cobol Arrays.
15. Should have worked on latest Micro Focus required for Global Payroll.