JOB DESCRIPTION :
3. You should be up to date with new specifications (different stages), and also, using transpilers like Babel to use features from all stages.
5. Hands-on experience with Functional Programming (FP)
6. Experience working with Single Page Applications (SPA) with universal rendering capabilities.
7. Solid understanding of React.js, its core principles - lifecycle methods, virtual DOM etc.
8. Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application page into components, React Hooks, Suspense, Memo etc.
9. Core understanding of how React's state management works out of the box. Understanding of different libraries available to better manage application state like Redux / MobX.
Difference in the way each library works (pure functions vs observables etc.) and the workflows as well as best practices.
10. Different middleware implementations available for async actions in Redux like redux-thunk, redux-saga, redux-observable etc.
Hands-on experience with at least one.
11. Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive / adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
12. Good understanding of REST APIs and Microservices. Should understand how resources are organized and how applications should align based on the same.
You are expected to understand how CRUD operations map to HTTP methods for a well-designed service.
13. API Contract design. Domain Models
ref : hirist.com)