We are looking to fill QA positions as QA / Senior QA Engineers (IC2 / IC3 Grades) in HCM QA, Hyderabad.
1. Degree/Major: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech./MBA from reputed universities with Passion for QA.
3. Good understanding of Software Development & QA Processes
4. Logical thinker, Self-starter & able to deliver projects on time meeting high quality standards with a commitment and Go-Getter Attitude
5. Good verbal and written communication skills
6. Team player with Strong Problem solving and analytical skills.
7 .Experience in testing any of the Oracle HCM Products & exposure to any of the HCM enterprise modules is much preferred.
8. Understanding of the latest trends in Human Capital Management and exposure to any of the HCM Applications will be preferred.
9. Committed, Focused & Passionate QA Professional
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.