Technical skills requirements.
Knowledge of Java Programming (Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements,
Methods (Built-in as well as User defined), Exception handling, File Handling, Excel file
Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts).
Implementing JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation
Creating reusable components.
Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods,
Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
Error Handling, Adding comments.
Creating Data driven Tests and Running through framework.
Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Internet Explorer,
Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome).
Parallel Test Execution.
Defining and exporting Test Results.
Modifying Test Automation Resources and Maintenance of Resources.
Ability to create && execute Test cases using Element Locators and Selenium WebDriver API
Should have experience on JMeter or other equivalent load testing tools.
Roles && Responsibility
1. Work along with Project team to define the testing scope. Agree on the time line for completing
the testing of the application.
2. Understanding and Analyzing the Application under Test in terms of Object Identification.
3. Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
4. Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
5. Analyzing Test Results and Reporting Defects.
6. Tracking Defects and Select Test cases for Re && Regression Testing.